Pallet Points: Terms and Conditions
Tristone UK Limited (“The company”, “we”, “us” or “Tristone UK”) refers to the owner of the website and its affilitate sites whose registered office is Unit 3, Orde Wingate Way, Primrose Hill Industrial Estate, Stockton-On-Tees, TS19 0GA. Our company registration number is 4152191, Companies House. The terms “you” and “the customer” refer to the user and viewer of these terms and conditions.
- By purchasing products and services from the company, you agree to the company’s terms and conditions of sale.
- By purchasing products and services from the company, you consent to receiving marketing information from the company about information on our products and services that may interest you by email and telephone. If you’d prefer not to receive this information, follow the opt-out procedure in the relevant communication.
- The original rate has been agreed at the following where one (1) point is equal to 1 GBP:
- 12mm full sheet = Three (3) points
- 12mm half sheet = One and a half (1.5) points
- 6mm sheet = One (1) point
- The pallet points offer applies to Tristone sheets.
- Pallet points will not be offered on Staron sheets, Fortis Worktops and Tristone accessories.
- Pallet points are added to your statement once an order has been invoiced.
- Pallet points will be deducted from orders which are cancelled or returned.
- Pallet points can only be redeemed when the customer’s account is up to date.
- The company will arrange for a statement to be sent to the customer on the first working day at the start of every month with a special reference for anyone who meets the threshold.
- Pallet points voucher is valid for three months.
- Pallet points accrued are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- The company reserves the right to vary or amend these terms at any time.
- Any queries relating to the offer should be directed to Tristone UK Limited, Unit 3, Orde Wingate Way, Primrose Hill Industrial Estate, Stockton-On-Tees, TS19 0GA.