Tristone UK Fabrication Training
The booking of the Tristone UK Fabrication Training is subject to availability. This form only acts as a booking request.
Tristone UK will confirm your appointment pending approval by the Technical Manager.
Frequently Asked Questions:
+ How long are training courses?
Tristone UK offers two types of training course that are available .
- 1 - 2 day course - required for new applicants
- Half day course - recommended for previously certified solid surface fabricators incl. Corian, Staron and Hanex.
+ How much is it?
The fabrication training cost will be £POA.
+ Where is the training?
Training usually takes place at
Tristone UK Limited,
Unit 3, Orde Wingate Way,
Primrose Hill Industrial Estate,
Stockton On Tees,
Training can also take place at your location but you may incur additional charges.
+ What's included?
The training course will include a practical examination and review.
By the end of the training course, we will check you have proficient technical knowledge of the following:
- Safe Handling and Storage
- Health and Safety Standards
- Cutting and shaping the tristone sheets
- Proper application of adhesives
- Site Preparation, templating and substrating
- Seam Plating and positioning
- Installing hobs, servery cut outs, and sink and basin cut outs
- Backsplashes and further vertical applications
- Finishing, polishing and repairing.